North 53º are looking for a Marketing Executive to join our fast growing design & technology practice.
As a marketing executive, you will work closely with designers, technical producers & account managers to help manage cross-channel campaigns for our diverse client base.
What you’ll do
- Manage & implement campaigns, following and maintaining channel plans and content calendars
- Liaise with design/tech teams on required assets
- Schedule, test and optimise content across channels
- Assist in forming engaging copy for social media posts, email campaigns & ads
- Provide clear insights and campaign reports from the use of available data and analytics
- Ensure we are on top of trends, best practices, evolving marketing techniques and new platforms
- Engage directly with clients via Email & Zoom
- Experienced with social media management / content marketing management + a portfolio and/or CV with examples of your work and achievements
- Further related experience: design, art, marketing, tech, product, startups, etc.
- An incredibly keen eye for details and aesthetics, and a passion for design and marketing
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience of all or some of the following: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Business Suite, Social Planning Tools (SEMrush, Sprout Social, Buffer, etc.), design software e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, etc.
A bit about us
- We’re an independently owned design and technology practice; our work encompasses websites, digital and physical experiences, graphics, identities, marketing & communications.
- We have a mix of clients across adventure sports, health, wellbeing, technology, finance, real estate, art, yoga, medical, and other SMBs
- We are a team made up of designers, developers, makers, artists & entrepreneurs
- We’re remote first, and always have been. We currently have team members in the UK and across Europe
- We don’t believe in minimum hours and you can choose when you work, we run on UK time though, so meetings etc are usually between 9 and 5
What we’re offering
- A freelance contract (4 - 5 days per week), immediate start with flexible hours and the opportunity for progression within the company (full-time/partner)
- A negotiable salary, day or hourly rate depending on experience
- An interesting mix of clients and projects to work on, and a relaxed and skilled team with a track record to work alongside
- An opportunity to work on your own ideas - we actively encourage and incubate ideas through our parent company, Nibiru Holdings
- Profit-share scheme available for Partners (with plans for a similar Freelancers and Contractors scheme in the future)
- Screening & culture-fit call
- Zoom interview
Who can apply
Absolutely anyone! If you can do the job and fit our culture, we would love to have you on the team.
How to apply
Email a short covering letter, CV and portfolio (if you have one) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting direct applications only. No recruiters, please.